2-Man Scramble: Sign Up Now!
April 20th, 2020
We are excited to get you all back on the green! We will be having a 2-Man Scramble on April 20th.
Please make note of the important information below that is crucial in allowing us to play.
- 5:45 Shotgun start – you may show up no earlier than 5:30
- Driving range and practice area are closed
- 2 – Man scramble – try and carpool out with your partner or even your foursome
- Signups by email only to email@example.com. NO PHONE OR TEXT SIGNUPS ALLOWED. ( I am doing this so I can email all players back that get signed up to let them know more rules as they might come up).
- First 18 two man teams to sign up, please try and sign up as a foursome.
- Your golf carts will be parked In the parking lot with your names and starting hole on them.
- Email in your beverage order, it will be placed in the sweater basket of your cart. Bring your own cooler and ice. No mixed drinks.
- The clubhouse is CLOSED BEFORE AND AFTER PLAY. You may stop at the clubhouse when turning from #9 to #1 to use the bathroom or get more beverages.
- Upon completion of play park your carts in the parking lot where you picked them up.
- When you are done with 9 holes you need to come in. NO EXTRA HOLES. We need to have time to sanitize and put away the carts.
- We will not have any cart kids put bags on carts. Hopefully you have your clubs at home. If you need to come to the clubhouse to get your clubs you will be allowed to do so.
- We will have a beverage cart out.
- Just a fun event – no entry fee.