Concerning COVID-19 & Golfer Safety
Wild Horse Golf Club will be open for golf on Monday, March 23rd. Until further notice, we will have temporary policies in place for the protection of our customers and staff during this challenging time.
AT RISK PLAYERS SHOULD STAY AT HOME. IF YOU ARE OLDER, HAVE A WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM, HAVE FELT SICK OR BEEN AROUND ANYONE SICK – YOU ARE AN AT RISK PLAYER.
Temporary COVID – 19 Policies:
- Tee Times will be in 20 Minute Intervals. You must have a tee time, no walk-ons. We are adhering to the guideline recommending no more than 10 people in one place.
- The Clubhouse is temporary access only for restroom use. The on-course bathrooms are closed.
- Patrons and staff will practice “Social Distancing”.
- Only pre-packaged food will be sold. Credit Card purchases only at this time. We will start a charge account for members during this time if requested.
- We will have a temporary outdoor food and beverage station. We will not be providing coolers but you may bring your own if you wish. Due to our liquor license, alcohol must be purchased at the course. No ice service.
- The driving range and other practice areas are limited to 10-minute maximum usage to allow all patrons to use safely.
- Cup-on greens will be half in-half out of the hole. When the ball hits the cup it is considered holed out. Please do not touch the flagstick.
- No rakes or water coolers available on course.
- Members will need to get their own golf bags and should take them home at the end of the round.
- We will be using golf carts. Each cart will be sanitized after the round. Walking will be the preferred way of play.
During this time, please try and remember that this is a fluid situation and we will be monitoring the situation daily. We understand some may be frustrated with the changes we have had to temporarily adopt and hope to get back to business as usual as soon as possible.
De-Stress at the Course!
Meanwhile, golf is a great distraction in stressful times. Come spend some time & enjoy the great outdoors! Click the button below to book your tee time.